This was from an e-mail I received and I thought it would be worth passing along. I too am sick and tired of having idiot Conservatives complain about CPP, a plan we paid for. If they hadn’t spent the reserves that were in the plan when Harper took over, there wouldn’t be a shortfall. But then, I guess someone has to pay for those child care cheques and other perks he’s extended to the wealthy in the name of putting cash back into the public’s pocket.
Anyways, here’s the e-mail. Enjoy:
“One angry Ontario Citizen Writes:
Many of us are already receiving CPP and OAS. Think of the ones to come.
Larry Jeff Smith, a Conservative Senator from Quebec, calls senior citizens the Greediest Generation as he compared “Social Security ” to a Milk Cow with over a million teats.
Here’s a response in a letter from Patty Johnstone in Ontario …. I think she is a little ticked off! She also tells it like it is!
Oh sooo true!
“Hey Jeff, let’s get a few things straight!!
1. As a career politician, you have been on the public dole (tit) for FIFTY YEARS.
2. I have been paying CPP & OHIP for 48 YEARS (since I was 15 years old. I am now 63).
3. My Canada Pension payments, and those of millions of other Canadians, were safely tucked away in an interest bearing account for decades until you political pukes decided to raid the account and give OUR money to a bunch of zero losers in return for votes, thus bankrupting the system and turning Social Security into a Ponzischeme that would make Bernie Madoff proud.
4. Recently, just like Lucy & Charlie Brown, you and “your ilk” pulled the proverbial football away from millions of Canadian seniors nearing retirement and moved the goalposts for full retirement from age 65
to age, 67. NOW, you and your “shill commission” are proposing to move the goalposts YET AGAIN.
5. I, and millions of other Canadians, have been paying into OHIP & CPP from Day One, and now “you morons” propose to change the rules of the game. Why? Because “you idiots” mismanaged other parts of the economy to such an extent that you need to steal our money from OHIP & CCP to pay the bills.
6. I, and millions of other Canadians, have been paying income taxes our entire lives, and now you propose to increase our taxes yet again. Why? Because you “incompetent bastards” spent our money so profligately that you just kept onspending even after you ran out of money. Now, you come to the Canadian taxpayers and say you need more to pay off YOUR debt.
To add insult to injury, you label us “greedy” for calling “bullshit” to your incompetence.
Well, Captain Bullshit, I have a few questions for YOU:
1. How much money have you earned from the Canadian taxpayers during your pathetic 50-year political career?
2. At what age did you retire from your pathetic political career, and how much are you receiving in annual retirement benefits from the Canadian taxpayers?
3. How much do you pay for YOUR government provided healthinsurance?
4. What cuts in YOUR retirement and healthcare benefits are you proposing in
your disgusting deficit reduction proposal, or as usual, have you exempted yourself and your political cronies?
It is you, Captain Bullshit, and your political co- conspirators called Parliament who are the “greedy” ones. It is you and your fellow nutcase thieves who have bankrupted the Canadian
Pension, OHIP and stolen the Canadian dream from millions of loyal, patriotic taxpayers.
And for what? Votes and your job and retirement security at our expense, you lunk-headed, leech.
That’s right, sir. You and yours have bankrupted our benefits for the sole purpose of advancing your pathetic, political careers. You know it, we know it,
and now you know that we know it.
And you can take that to the bank, you arrogant son of a bitch. And NO, I didn’t stutter!
P.S. And stop calling CPP & OHIP “entitlements”.
WHAT AN INSULT!!
I have been paying in to the CPP system for years.
“It’s my money”- give it back to me the way the system was designed and stop patting yourself on the back like you are being generous by doling out these monthly checks.
If you like the way things are in Canada all you have to do is delete this.
If you agree with what this Ontario citizen says, please PASS IT ON!!!!”